The broad diversification of the firm’s practice areas enables us to provide our clients with coordinated legal advice in multiple areas of the law, including those involving litigation and regulatory issues. We have an experienced team of transactional lawyers, whose capabilities enable us to handle the numerous issues that can arise in a single corporate transaction.
We focus on the development of various commercial contracts for all businesses. Our clients trust us because we can combine the knowledge of laws and understanding of the clients' interests with consideration of sector-specific environments, issues and trends. We cover drafting and analyzing a wide range of commercial contracts, including:
- Financial and loan agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Sale-and-Purchase Agreements
- Transportation Agreements
- The supply of Complex Technical Equipment and related Maintenance Services Agreements
- Lease Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Construction Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- FIDIC Agreements
Our legal team offers a specialized range of services to meet the diverse needs of our clients, from small businesses to large companies. We have a deep understanding of the rights and obligations involved in forming, owning, operating, and managing businesses.
Our services encompass a broad and comprehensive range of corporate solutions, including:
- Registration and formation of business entities
- Taxation strategies
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of contracts and commercial agreements
- Due Diligence and Legal Audit
- Registration of corporate trademarks and trade names
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions and other forms of corporate reorganizations
- Bankruptcy, and corporate rehabilitation
Our real estate and construction practice is renowned for its years of experience. We provide expert advice and assistance in various areas, including investment consulting, real estate acquisitions, infrastructure development, and construction matters. We offer comprehensive support to both local and foreign clients, including real estate developers, property owners and prospective purchasers. Our services encompass:
- Due diligence for real estate projects
- Structuring real estate acquisitions (asset deals/share deals)
- Drafting and developing transaction documents
- Drafting and developing construction contracts
- Structuring collateral for financing deals
- Lease consulting for lessors and lessees
- Investment structuring advice for real estate projects
- Operational guidance for real estate properties
- Representation in communications with state authorities
Based on the needs of each particular client, the team works closely with other specialists drawn from our tax, environmental, litigation and competition practices. Our team also counts among its members, lawyers who have previously worked as in-house counsels for energy companies, which allows us to have an industry perspective of most of the major issues that energy companies face.
In the era of unprecedented demand for power generation and transmission, especially within emerging economies, our clients receive harmonized coverage for their needs, including strategic advice on planning, development, financing and permitting matters, negotiation of memorandums of understanding with the government, as well as efficient legal support in the operation of hydropower plants, trading, environmental regulations, litigation/arbitration, dispute resolution and tax issues.
We assist our clients through the entire deal process, including advice on proper deal structure, which leads them to a successful merger or acquisition deal.
The legal issues that may arise when a company runs into financial difficulties are often complex and hazardous, both for the company itself and for its shareholders, suppliers and customers. Our law firm offers a high level of legal expertise and solid experience in handling such issues. Our corporate recovery and insolvency team provides advisory services to lenders, creditors, companies in troubled financial situations.
Our lawyers have a long and successful track record in restructuring and insolvency, bringing together a team of advisory, tax, accounting and business law specialists to provide the best advice and ensure the best outcomes for our clients. Our team of lawyers were involved in multiple restructuring and insolvency cases of some biggest companies operating in Georgia, thus gaining solid and valuable experience for our future clients.
- Drafting and reviewing internal policies, employment contracts, HR documentation
- Monitoring changes to law and providing effective information daily
- Advising on employing foreign employees, legal assistance in migration procedures and compliance with migration formalities
- Legal support of employers during labor inspection
- Of court settlement and representation in litigation on employment-related disputes